Insults may be uncalled fir... Yet when i am in my 61 join a game with lows i leave... When im in my low and enter a high i leave.... When lows are at boss an upper joins and stays he/she kills EVERYONE the map is then a lvl 61 map... This makes many very upset especialy when boss is blacklined! Seriousley considerate!! I have taken 53 lvl 61 from my main for being very rude, and stating right off they wont leave... For killing a team.. For being self seeking.. For being ignorant calling lows noobs yay i have been around a long time two lvl 61 amont several other lvls... Whoot im a noob! But really true colors shine... I play pl by a standard.. I treat people well...i give away millions in gold, gear, pots.. Help people lvl.. Help peeps get the gear they work so hard to get and fail.. Take lowerers and show them the ropes.. Teach strat... Thus is what many elite players do... To find peeps you have been so kind to be so ignorant to a lower theur benifactors in hiding! Oh heck no! Ignore is a super feature!

I have deleted lowers from my friends list who play the same way...

Yes sts made an error no one shoukd be able to join a lvl 5up or lower in any map.. So now its up to players to grow up and respect on all sides....