Thread: (ELIX USER) so you wanna be lv 36....heres some math.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default (ELIX USER) so you wanna be lv 36....heres some math.

I hope my math is right, but this is if you a elixir user, and buying 3x elixir from guild hall (**Note not combo elixir, it reduces your time in maps tho)
    On first Level of shipyard, only using 3x elix from guild hall

**you don't get a team bonus for 5 characters** and 3x fluctuates from 2xp - 1xp. Its not a constant, so xp is variable.

Proof!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks for taking the time to raise your concerns. Flip and I have now learned a whole lot about how experience is granted in the game. Our Lead Programmer and our Lead Designer have walked us through how experience works from end to end. We can both report that there have been no changes to the rate at which experience is granted.

The confusing part with experience gain is the fact that there are monsters (minions, for example) that are worth fractional experience. If you take the time to go into your avatar screen and look at how your experience is changing after every time you overcome a monster, you might find that your experience goes up 1 ever other or every 3 or 4 kills (depending on what monster you are fighting, it's level compared to you, your group (if you are in one) and what kind of monster it is (minion, boss, etc.)). Basically, these monsters are worth 1/3 or even 1/4 of an exp for you (again, depending on the factors). When you add in a 3x Enhancer, a monster that was worth 1/3rd of an exp (.333333) is now worth 1 xp point. If the monster was worth .5 then sometimes you'll see 1 point change and sometimes 2 point changes with a 3x Enhancer. It has always worked this way, in Pocket Legends and in Star Legends.

If you have further questions about experience gain, please post them and I'll be happy to answer them.

The bottom line is, experience gaining rates have not changed.

My test run...I solo'ed first map on shipyard
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not fluctuating/in a perfect world

5min one map = 164xp
    30min=984xp

Total Platinum
    from guild hall------elixers 12 platinum x 51=612 platinum
    from store-----------15*57=765 platinum.

51 total purchased elixirs * 984xp= xp = 612 platinum

Time is calculated like this
    30min * 51(elixirs)=1530/60= 25.5 hours

So to level from 35-36 you need approx 612 platinum and 25.5 hours to spear
    **will be less time and plat with a full team**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These are approx, and data varies lower if your in a team of 5
    Real Data---- you need 49,810xp for 61

5min=139xp
    30min=834xp

60(elixirs needed)*834xp=50,040

Platinum needed approx...12platinum*60=720 platinum
    from store 15*60=900 platinum

Time needed to level 60 elixirs*30min=1800/60= 30 hours
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

*Final reached lv 36 on Ghost*
    most of my grinding 90% 4 or more
    10% solo or 2 ppl

*Best level* shipyard level 2

36 total 3x elix from store to reach and 2 4x elixers..... lv 36 = 600 platinum
    Time is estimated from oct 24-31

Ill be on Ghost (Engineer lv 36) first, then Raynor (commando lv 35) and finally Kerrigan (Op lv 35) so yea, im doing a grind lol
    Last edited by octavos; 11-01-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post: