So today while i was afk in the game the unexpected happens . one of our lv 36 players leaves guild . The speculation started arising as to why he would leave and then suddenly log off. Well im friends with this player in our guild and we both grinded together to lv 36 . I emailed him about the situation and it turns out he got his account hacked ! This is really alarming as he did not share his info or anything with anyone . He is really down because of this and does not know what to do because he doesnt want his account banned . I am not making a thread to rant about this but to warn you all of this and let you guys know that someone is hacking accounts .The only difference i can say is that i helped him set up sl in hi computer last night so he started playing sl on his computer from last night . I dont know if this has something to do with it but its just plain weird. Well also this affected our guild greatly as we were on leaderboard and now since his account got hackked he is no longer in guild and now we are not on guild leaderboard . I know we are to write sts an email explaining the situation but is that the only solution to this ? Also could i write sts a email myself since it wasnt my account that got hacked ?