Greetings to all,

In the near future, I will need to cease playing Pocket Legends (with no fault to STS, I absolutely love them). I am completely in agreement with STS's policy about selling accounts, but I did come up with an idea that I am hoping to get their support on. But before I venture that route, I would like to present the idea to others to see if anyone would indeed be interested.

One of my coworkers has just recently had a mastectomy and is undergoing chemo treatments. Instead of letting my account "die", I would like to donate it to the person who can present the highest donation to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation. So what I would like to do (contingent to STS's approval and help):
  1. I would "donate" my account to STS.
  2. STS would accept the offers for the donation to Komen for X amount of time.
  3. The "winner" would give the donation to STS, who in turn makes the donation to Komen (preferably in the name of my co-worker).
  4. STS then either gives the account to the "winner" or maybe even allows them to merge the account to their current account.

The account has a lvl 60.25 enchantress, a lvl 56 bow bear, two twinks, 1300 platinum, 2.3 mill gold, numerous vanities, items, vendor slots, and stash slots.

Thoughts?