Been playing the game for a while and just registered to the forums to bring this up since I don't think anyone has or even noticed this, but while playing, once in a while when you die, it counts as if you've died twice. I'm one of those players who keep track of death to keep a kill death ratio going (<1% death) so I know how many deaths I have. I've noticed that this mostly happens when you die REALLY fast. Perfect example was when I was playing a couple nights ago in shipyard level 5 (reactor core deck), I was playing as my operative and as other players were in the process of killing the mobs, they turned their attention to me giving me all the aggro. They killed me instantly with no time to even react to heal myself with stims. My death count, at the time, was 61 deaths, but as soon as I died, it jumped to 63...? This has happened playing on my commando and even more times on my engineer since it's even squishier than the other two classes. If there could be a once in a lifetime death count reset I'd be extremely happy, but I know that's asking too much so can we at least get this bug fixed? I know some of you might say to try and go zero deaths, but let's face it, that's REALLY hard and quite an achievement to those who do it. And there're some of you who don't care how many times you die, but I'm here to point out a bug/glitch to get it fixed so please don't flame me for trying to point that out.