Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Quitting

I've decided to quit the forums. This site has become uncreative, unsupportive, annoying, and drama filled. The only thing I get out of this now is negativity, and the feeling that I can't do anything on here without the "forum police" saying something. I can show in example in almost any new post where people are telling a previous poster that something they said, or did, was wrong, was already said in another thread, or correcting their grammar And this is coming from the supposed "leaders" of the forums.

Here's a thought... Fall back to what your parents/parent/guardian taught, or should have taught, you. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. Or if you don't have anything to add to the conversation, don't speak.

Here is somethings I have observed, or have already pondered. Maybe you should ponder these things too...

- Every main topic, and most of the minor ones, that can be covered, have been covered. Maybe the OP doesn't know how to use the search
    function. Maybe they didn't find the information they wanted. Maybe they just want to make their own post. In the end, what does it matter??
    Seriously, if there are 20 threads on where is the best place to farm gold, does one more post hurt?? Maybe, just maybe, someone found a
    better spot then is listed in any of the first 20 threads.

- If I'm not allowed to create a thread that has been created before, why can't I post on an old thread? I mean, I have a question that I want
    answered. I see that there is a thread asking the question, I would like more information. Oh wait, the thread is over two weeks old. I am not
    allowed to post on there, or I will be "frowned upon" for necro-posting. Or maybe I have been gone for awhile, and this is my first time back on
    the forums. I see a funny thread, and would like to add to it. But now I can't because it's been too long. Shame on me.

- You have written the same opinion on power leveling, double posting, creating a similar thread, necro-posting, post boosting, and whatever else
    you "frown upon". Search for it. If I can't create a similar thread, you can't give me a similar opinion.

- I didn't know there were so many english majors on here. If I spell a word wrong, forget a punctuation, use a wrong abbreviation, or do
    something else that "frowned upon" by the english language, so what?? Did you get the message I was trying to get across?? Yes, move on.
    No, ask for clarification. However, the fact that you are correcting me, says you got the point I was making.

- Did I double post? Yes. This affects you how?

- I can buy 1.5x, 2x, 3x, and 4x elixers with plat. Guess what? I just paid STS to power level me. Power leveling is "frowned upon". Are you
    "frowning upon" STS right now? No, then get over it. I agree people need to learn to play the game. They can learn how to play any way they
    want. I personally don't power level someone, unless I know them, or they have another toon, and know how to play. If I host a game and a
    bad player joins, I still finish the run. I try to teach them how to play. If after a couple runs, they show they don't care to learn, I boot them...
    with a real reason.

- My opinion is just that... mine. Give me your opinion, comments, or thoughts. Don't tell me how stupid, wrong, or noobish I am. Because at
    that point, your opinion is as stupid, wrong, or noobish as you think mine is.

- You are boosting your post count by complaining that I'm boosting my post count.

- A post count is a number. You don't win a prize for the most posts of the day. You rep meter is green or red. Kinda like the Christmas colors.
    I won't think less of you because your bar is red. I see people on here with 3 or 4 green bars. I think they do more flaming than most people.
    But, since the main group of forum people keep giving them thumbs up, they get lots of green bars. Those people have red bars in my eyes.

- "Frowning upon" someone is an idle threat. Do you pay attention to idle threats in real life? No, then stop giving them out on here.

- Don't say I'm walking on thin ice. In case you haven't realized, you can't really do anything to me. Again, idle threat.

- I bet one on the "english majors" on here has found something wrong with this post.

- I bet there is stuff I'm leaving out.

- I bet there isn't a thread like this that's been made. If there is, I won't know. I didn't search for it.

I've met some pretty descent people on here. And some of the people I thought were cool, have shown me how hypocritical, arrogant, immature, or petty they really are. Just like in real life, I don't really speak to them anymore. The negativity has gotten so bad on here, it's making me not enjoy playing PL. I actually feel a sense of relief knowing that I won't be on here anymore.

See ya in the game!!
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ZHEOTARE For This Useful Post: