Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Vanity or Elite level cap items and PvP balence

Hello everybody
    I just wanted to bring this matter to the attention of everybody whos into pvping.
    So in endgame pvp, the vanity sets are pretty awesome, and now they offer insane stats.
    Obviously, these people totally deserve these sets but i really dont think it has a place in pvp.
    These sets have created a huge rift in pvp and i and several others (we dont have vanity sets) find it extremely hard to beat people who we could beat before these vanity sets became available.
    I think it is very stupid because the people who often reach the extra level have their vanity sets and probably the best gear because of the time they spent in pve. This only places them far above where their supposed to be in pvp. And I thought pvp was supposed to be a fair experience. Me and several others now find it extremely hard to actually endgame pvp. Only people who spend a bunch of money for elixirs, or hardcore 24/7 addicts can ever reach the extra level. Moderate players, obviously, wont have these EXTREME advantages nor will they have the best gear.
    It seems that Sts is ONLY supporting people who pay a lot of money and people who play a lot.
    And obviously those that are opposed to this are the people who have the vanity sets in pvp.

Solutions:
    1. Only allow these vanity sets to be active in pve (cuz the vanity sets benefit the whole team )
    2. Give some exclusive awesome looking vanity items to those that reached the extra level.
    3. Give non-vanity pink gear or sets

I really need YOUR opinions and also that of the Dev's. If you have anything helpful and constructive to say, please reply.
    Iprotectnoobs (65) Iprotectnoob (65) Meprotectnoob (65) Akpop (35) Akpopone (35) Akpoptwo (30) Akpopthree (35) Akpoppvp (31) Akpopshank (30) Akpopmoob (26) Akpopsmack (25) Akpopshoot (25)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to protectorofnoobs For This Useful Post: