****NOTE - I am very award that Platinum is a type of metal and Silver Platinum and Gold Platinum doesn't make much sense, but just go with it for now****

Some people just can't afford platinum. They either don't have the money, or are too young to work for their own. I have plenty of money, but since platinum is not tradeable, I cannot give any to these people. While I understand that platinum gear and elixirs are no necessary to play the game in full, I think that every deserves a chance to get something. I came up with an idea for people who cannot afford platinum to have a chance to get SOMETHING without changing the way platinum works.

My idea is simple. Two different types of platinum. Normal Platinum that we have now, let's call it Gold platinum, is the platinum that you purchase with money. Nothing changes with that system. What if we introduced Silver platinum? Here is what I came up with:

- Silver platinum is given out weekly to ALL players for free.

- It is account specific, meaning people cannot make 50 new accounts just to stock up on tons for 1 account to use.

- Only certain items can be purchased with Silver Platinum for different prices from normal platinum (much more expensive...they are free after all).

- Make silver platinum stack up week after week until a certain limit (say, 300). This way, people can't just not spend it for months and then go on a huge spending spree.

- Make items purchased with Silver platinum be either not tradeable/stashable or make it look different from items purchased with Gold platinum.

- Items like elixirs will either be weaker than gold plat elixirs or last significantly less time to avoid people complaining.

An example of a dual plat item is like this:

"I'll be back shades" - 10 Gold Platinum or 40 Silver Platinum

I'll add more if I think of them. It's basically a way for everyone to feel like they're on somewhat of an equal playing field. Some items will remain 'gold platinum' only (RIVET, big elixirs, etc) but nothing wrong with giving out a little free taste to new players or people without money. I know we have a daily elixir for free, which is awesome. But I feel everyone should be able to buy some plat armor of they want.

Let me know what you think. I'd like to hear if you guys think this will actually increase STS (Gold) Platinum sales in the long run from people wanting the better items, or if it will significantly hurt it?