Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: approaching a girl you like: desperate for pointers!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

ok so after the first encounter, i was still suffering from severe timidness. its been almost 2 weeks since ive had words with her (as of tomorrow) but today, the impossible happened.

there was an empty spot next to me (she was sitting directly across from me), and when we got to the halfway point, she got up and sat right next to me. We had a full blown conversation. My day has officially been made. My heads in the clouds right now hahaha. if she got up on her own and approached me, she must have some type of interest in me no? Either way, the conversation was great. we shared our aspirations with eachother, she's a liberal arts major and loves fashion design (As i assumed due to her amazing style), We spoke about highschool and how much of a drag it was for the both of us, and even had some mutual friends. Being at a distance from her all the time, i never noticed her amazing hazel eyes, which only made me like her even more. She's so easy to talk to (or at least will be when i become more accustomed to speaking with her, which should be soon) she's just.. awesome.

I started to give up hope, as i thought that i wouldnt be able to pull through again and that our previous encounter was some type of freak accident, but it looks like there will be more to come!

Stay tunned....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post: