So I decided to blow 4 plat to get my vanities from the WF campaign. I made locked games and ran them alone. My first run I did Winter Village to get my snowflake wings (OMG I love them so) and I figured eh why not kill the boss, heck I might get lucky.

So I killed the snowmen without much trouble and freed my last elf. Knowing that my vanity quest was accomplished I proceded beat the snot out of The Killjoy. Tbh I was expecting a green and hoping for a purp to save me some gold in the long run. Finally The Killjoy fell to my toywand and to my surprise I had looted a Winter Fest Runner Sled, no daily elixer, no luck elixer, no big luck. This item has now replaced my merry festivel ornament (thank you sts for making level 10 WF items not have a stat requirement.)

No I do not have a screenie because I am on an unrooted android device but I have not given anyone on these forums a reason to doubt my honor, if you choose to not believe my lucky drop then that is your problem. I just figured I would let everyone out there know that it is still possible to get good drops without using the false power of an elixer.

That is all.