Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
Ignorant comment. Players made those accounts. Players made those threads. Probably a select few. Every forum and every game has their bad apples. If I judged STS on the massive amount of whiny threads and brown nosing suckups, I would never play again. If you even begin to judge a game based on a few threads of a beta game, then you are being silly. However, I suspect you are just playing the STS fanboy role.

Remember guys, there is nothing wrong with liking two games. I love STS games, I have invested a lot into them, and I will continue playing them. But that does not mean that I am not excited about WoM. The game has a lot of potential and you are blind if you can't see that.

I will definitely try to divide my time.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
You're right. But if they're the leading players and the "voices" of WoM, with the highest influence, a small spark made by a few could lead to an ongoing passion. Look how much lonearcher had an influence in PL. He's one of their main faces over there. I wouldn't count out the possibility of it. As I did see more than a handful of STS's players who have been labeled as trouble makers.