Has or have any one had or have any missing items?

This has been brought to supports attention but with no success. So I am asking if anyone else is experiencing this?

On or around 01/03/2012 i was browsing cs. I had recently looted a 65 Orlok Regal Shield. I had the items and capabilities to craft it into a crafted item. So I crafted it. I within days sold my crafted Orlok regal shield for 950k. With the 150k I had it made 1.150 m. Or near to that.
I already own a full crafted Orlok set. I have a crafted helm & wing Chiroptera pieces. So with the looting of a NEW Orlok shield I craft it and sell it for 950k.
I have a vampyric dagger. I purchase a 65 Sanguine Vampyric dagger and decide to craft it. 1.05m. I buy the dagger and crafting materials. When I go to craft it, I'm missing the dagger. Again I spent 600k for a dagger then 200k+ for items. But the dagger is gone.
So I report to STS. Whahhhttt? Yeah I did. Funny thing is when all come & say, no record of a new Orlok Shield. Was told I was wearing what I looted. Also was told i sold it in next email by a total different email representative! Either or I was told i lied and I NEVER lie. They never looked.
2nd if they're so worried why do they title ppl liars