Thread: Guild Xplicit - New Guild Master and other news

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Post Guild Xplicit - New Guild Master and other news

Hi, many of you know Xplicitbear, Gallusfoot &/or Gallusfist. Sadly he is leaving PL due to real life issues, (I will not elaborate) and has kindly handed over the guild leadership to me. IGN LYRRLYNN. For those that know Xplicitbear in all his incarnations :-) He is still around but not actively playing.

For the moment we have put guild recruiting on hold, limited exceptions will be made: for example Real Life friends or family members would be allowed in. We will be opening recruiting back up on Sunday.

When guild recruiting opens back up Xplicit is a High Level guild we will be accepting members who are 10 levels below Level Cap. We are not counting the Persistence level So right now Minimum Level for Xplicit is: 55. However the good news is that we have implemented a Sister Guild, named: Xplicitly, that accepts all levels, then when your Char reaches the Minimum Level, you can move over to Xplicit, or stay in Xplicitly.

There is NO hold on Xplicitly recruiting, Just Xplicit. The GM for Xplicitly is SammyHotStuff. The guild is small right now but I'm encouraging members of our main guild to move their Twinks and Low Level alts over. I won't, however force anyone to move. If you wish to join Xplicitly please PM Sammy or myself in game. My main is Lyrrlynn (Level 66 Mage) and my alt is Mommabearxo. (Level 56 Bear). Momma has moved over to the new guild.

We are in the process of setting up a Guild Forum and I will post an update when it's Live. Xplicit is continuing on, We have a friendly group that does both farming and xp runs. We have over 60 Members at Level 65 or better. I'd like to see us on the the leader boards, but I won't sacrifice guild unity to achieve that.

In closing I would like to say I miss my friend and running buddy very very much. I will miss skyping with him during runs & I really hope that everything works out for him.

Bear, if you read this: I Love you to death (in the Southern Sense LOL) and wish you all the best (Hugs)
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shellkaz For This Useful Post: