Thread: Don't mean to offend

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Don't mean to offend

I just wanted to apologize to the people that join my game and I leave before u make it up to me.

See I'm going for max kills on my character and I don't have time to explain this to every person joining my games.

A lot of times I lock my game but this wastes a lil bit of my time as Im remaking after the first 20-50 kills anyway. But if u do hack my pw and I leave plz take no offense. I just don't have the time to explain what I'm doing.

Also in pvp maps. Plz for give me for rushing, spawn camping and using trickery to kill u. I'm just trying to build a elite avatar scoreboard. I know I been using cheap tactics like if I think I'm going to die ill lurch u and run then let my team take u. It's nothing personal I just don't want to die.

I have been doing quite well btw. I have 8000 kills pve at lvl 17 and I'm over 1000 kills pvp all zero deaths.

P.S. if u are doing what I'm doing I can give u some tips too,

1st tip for pvp, if u see anouther player and ther guild name is "project twink" just run! Leave the game! These are the elite at lvl 10-15 and even if u are the best they will be able to kill u half the time so don't even bother :P

1tip for pve. Kill mobs on 1st map then repeat untill there threat lvl is green then u must move on to next campain. Forget opening the chest and killing boss's unless u need the creds for selling the loot.

Any other tips to give I would have to get to know u better b4 I can share my most elite tip/tricks of the game.

Once again I want to apologize. It's nothing personal.

Also I'm still relatively new to sl and I have about 5 friends on my friendlist. I have over 300 pending. I just don't accept blind invites so if u want to friend me we need to talk about something other then u saying " wow ur hot" or will u be my girlfriend" or any silly things like that. It's just a lil silly to me when that's the first thing u say and then send me a friend invite.

Anyway I know a lot on sl players probably aren't on forums yet but to the ones that are I hope this thread gives u a lil insight on why and how I play the game like i do.

Thx for taking the time to read my thread. Wish me luck on my journey And good luck to all
    Last edited by Solopro; 01-30-2012 at 02:37 PM.