Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Default Suggestion Round-Up!

Hi Friends,

This thread is the anchor for an idea I had to begin consolidating the many suggestions in this forum area, to place them in categories, and match up any developer responses. You will see what I mean once I get started. I will update this original post with a list of short descriptions of suggestions made here in this forum, along with a link to the original suggestion post(s) and any STS responses to that specific suggestion, perhaps a count of some type to show how many times the suggestion has been made, or has been echoed in response by other players.

What I hope to accomplish with this is to give the player community a nice up-to-date hit-list of the suggestions, try to rank them based on feedback to the original suggestion posts, the number of times I see the same suggestion repeated, etc., and give us a place to focus that conversation with some context around it.

I notice there are separate forum areas for PL and SL. I play SL mostly, so I'm focusing on this one, but already I see there are a lot of suggestions that are system-related and could be applicable to both games (and even DL depending on how similar it is to the others in terms of the game system).

It will take a little while to get this together, in my copious free time! I am not the most foremost expert on many of the tweaky details of the game, so I thought this was a way I could be helpful to the community - being a player advocate and organizer to help facilitate more dialogue with the game creators.

Your feedback is encouraged! Peace & Love, Legends!

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MimeRifle For This Useful Post: