Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
I have to confess I have no idea what you guys are talking about when it comes to pvp. Haha.
However, I have a concern with nerfing down blast shot in pve. Idk how long this blast shot "bug" has been around but in pve birds are not overpowered IMO. I have high level toons in all classes btw (however my main is a bird). I'm worried that any changes in blast shot will make us weaker and make the high level maps even more difficult than they are. If any class is OP (in pve) I feel like it's the mages. They can deal massive aoe, have lots of armor, and are relied on to rev and heal. If you reduce the birds ability to damage the mage will become even more OP in comparison. If it's been like this from the get go and hasn't been a problem I don't see why it's a problem now all of a sudden (I'm very well aware of all the "change is inevitable part of the game" speeches, lol).
1. Birds are mainly quick killers. They deal damage quickly to mobs, specializing in lots of damage to single targets. They also have pretty fast skill cool downs. That's why there is a cool down.

2. How are mages supposed to be good support if they can't do good aoe to debuff, freeze, and knock away mobs? How are they supposed to reach you to heal and rev you if they can't do that?