Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you STS, COT, and my PL family...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Default Thank you STS, COT, and my PL family...

What a long, strange, yet fun trip ot has been....

In November of 2010, I downloaded a game to take my mind off a few things after a rough day. Little did I know this game would become a huge part of my life for over a year. My journey through Alterra has allowed me to meet some wonderful individuals and to share experiences with a vast range of point of views. I have become good friends with people all over the world.....

But my time has come. No, I am not "taking a break"... I am officially retiring. A recent illness has opened my eyes to a lot of things and I realize my time is needed in other areas of my life. The talks and friendships will never be forgotten. I want to thank STS for bestowing on me the honors of GoA and AoA to represent them as they strive to not only make fun and innovative games but a respectable community. I want to thank my COT family for all the fun talks and good times: This is the best guild in PL and noone can prove otherwise. I also want to thank the forum community for being receptive and courteous in my early days. I became the player I am because of these forums.

And with that, I say goodbye. My only advice is to remember that PL is a game. Don't make it your life. We only have one life to live and trust me, you do not want to reflect back and regret the things you've missed out on in life because of a game.

You all will be missed.

Bryan a.k.a. "Crim"

Oh yeah: ROLL TIDE!!
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post: