Has anyone else noticed how disgusting the players in pl have become? :-/ it's really gross... I was just hanging out in forest haven with some of my new newbie friends (new newbies FTW) when this random mage joins the town and starts spamming,"NY 1 WANT A GF!?!". I was about to tell her to stop spamming when two lv 50ish toons join the town and start cussing and talking about some VERY suggestive themes. I warned them to keep the language down, but they refused so I reported them both. Then (for some pointless reason) they started arguing over ages (they turned out to be 14 and 15) the fifteen y/o (the stupider of the two) thought he was better then the 14 y/o because he was older by a few months... -_- then they started talking about REALLY perverted stuff... I was so discusted I logged out and went on the forums to rant about it... -_- Another thing that really bugs me about this is that I am fourteen y/o and when I tell someone my age I'm pretty sure they stereotype me as some perverted juvenile with parents who didn't give enough spankings...

Okay thank you for reading this if you did XD I just needed to vent.