Thread: Botters...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Botters...

At first I was like should I even make this thread, but then I though it would be a little warning for STS...

Botters pretty much ruined the communities of every MMORPG I have ever played:
    World of Warcraft is dead...
    Runescape is dead...
    Maplestory is dead...
    Halo Online is dead...
    Call of Duty Online is dead...
    Fiesta is dead...

They mess up the economies, training is no longer any use since botters don't even try and get to higher levels than you, and they make the game boring...

So just a warning to you guys, you have to have something to counter the bots that'll come out, and trust me, they will come out.

Don't wait until after, stop it before it happens, because now I'm seeing threads about more and more botters coming out, you guys have great games...I don't want the same thing to happen to this community...

Runescape was my favorite game in the entire world, but when the botters came in they just ruined it for me, god, I can tell you the name of any set, how to complete any quest, the price of any weapon, but all of that was ruined...
    Last edited by pocketlegendshq; 03-15-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    My Spacetime Studios Fan Channel -> http://www.youtube.com/user/pocketlegendshq.
    Check it out for all Pocket Legends, Star Legends, and Dark Legends videos!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketlegendshq For This Useful Post: