I know that this could of posted in Mage discussion but i brought it here because i wanted a wider response. I searched the forums for a good 10 minutes trying to find anything about strength mages. I have created one, currently level 25 with full crystalline set. I am pure strenth and wanted to find out more about them.

Firstly, builds, skills and stat distribution. Is there a specific way to do this? I currently have Frostbite at 2, Lightning at 2, heal at 3, ressurect at 3, firestorm at 2, ice storm at 2, drain life at 3, weakness at 2, nightmare at 1, magic shield at 1, blessing of vitality at 1, and Blessing of might at 2. Would this be acceptable? The next thing i want to know is is their a specific arrangement of the skills? How much strength would i need to have and at what levels?

Secondly, is their anything that i have missed? What sets would i need and at what levels?

*If you know of anything to do with any of these points would you post them here? There is a lot to take in, but if you know anything, just anything about strength mages, please post the infomation here*