hey i started playing a few days ago, im level 23 now. i bought a couple elixirs , probably wont buy any more though, as platinum is kind of expensive.

anyways though, im an avian/archer. i was reading guides on here, i cant seem to find the one ill be referencing now. what i gathered though the best set up seemed to be 100% dexterity, so thats what i did.

while reading i saw this one person talking about the auto targeting and how rangers should use their attack which knocks opponents back, to help the mages with their aoe attacks. but how do you target a specific enemy. one is always chosen for me, sometimes one will be directly in front of me yet ill attack someone else. or if ive targeted someone around the corner while someone else is hitting me i cant even switch targets. any tips on how to be more effective in terms of team fighting.

about items is their maybe a pricing guide? i, only having 50 slots, sell most of my finds. i see some items are color coated indication rarity, but if that item liquidates for 89 gold, will anyone buy it for more, or am i safe just liquidating it? how will i know when i have a very rare item that i shouldnt sell? and what should i be on the look out for, with my level/set-up? right now i have completely random items, a robbers spiked bow and red armor.

oh and last thing, is it worth buying a lot of health potions? i usually spend a lot of my cash on health and mana pots, should i just let myself die more?

thanks for the help
dubs