After reading through the forums and respeccing a couple of times I thought I might share this interesting Archer build with everyone.

I've found that with a sacrifice to DEX and by spending enough points in STR & INT combined with certain gear you can get +2 to Health/Mana regen.

The minimum requirement for this setup to work appears to be 10 to STR/INT. And as far as I can tell through my testing, any +1 regen gear should result in the following...

Before equipping the gear... (0) Health/Mana Regen.

But with the 10 STR combined with the +1 Mana Regen from the Burglar's Archery Cap you get a total of +2 to Mana Regen

And the same goes for the +1 Health regen from the Pirate's Platinum Bow for a total of +2 Health regen.

And with both gear items equipped for a +2 to Health/Mana Regen.

Now, obviously with a greater sacrifice to DEX, you could spend more points in STR/INT for the flat +1 regen boost but I've found this to be far more interesting as you don't have to spend any extra STR/INT points, over 10, to get an easy +2 regen boost with the appropriate gear.

Anyway, and although I will probably respec again, I thought this was an interesting build and worth sharing with the community. Hope you enjoy!