first off Im sure this has been mentioned before but a trader so you can sell/buy your goods on and offline.I would also like to see a lion class which uses hammers and shields like warrior and if using the idea it would also be cool to add a black panther class that uses axes and a tiger class that uses talons or new weapons. New Hammers the hammers are my favorite weapon in the game but there are no good ones. I seen a player with one and I fell in love with it so I looked it up on wiki and it said pink everyone in the game said there isn't a pink only a white so please add some HUGE ones like the stomper or bigger (they look cooler with the short stick) as big as you can like a 1000 pound slab on a stick stun effect and armor break would be a dream come true. also a little chat window in trade so you can read your conversation because I miss a lot if its long and a pic so you can see the weapon your buying in trade equiped on you other than that games great as long as new maps keep coming