Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - Actions and Energy Mechanic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I think the situation we really have is this game is not meant for some of us. Some people, like the cutesy animals, and not too difficult game play of PL, some like spacemen, and the challenging pounding of SL. I think this game is meant for people that like vampires and like to wait or spend money to wait faster. To each his own I guess.

We all have a choice, I just don't see it being very interesting for a long time with the current set up. How will guilds work with most people on different wait and refil timers? Also I have joined multi games twice already that were seconds from being completed, so now I only plat single to get better value from the limited energy.
    Also I have disconnected and been pingged out in instances and lost out. (bad signal, phone call, uncertain reason).

The concept, graphics, story, and fighting are all cool and a job well done. I just don't feel it is a game that will keep my interest for very long, it is too slow. In my opinion. this doesn't mean I will leave SL, I just don't see me staying with DL like it is. There are many things a company can produce that I don't like, and some that I do. This, I guess, is one of those things like black licorice, I don't support it, but it doesn't stop me from supporting the red licorice. I may even try black licorice from time to time to see if my tases have changed.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KillaSkillz For This Useful Post: