Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
Actually I've started to accumulate completed missions during the day, when I really can't play but I can log on, and at night. Then when I am able to play, I collect a few missions, hoping for buffs. As someone else mentioned, the longer missions seem to have a better chance of getting a reward, so I always do them when I can't play.

My feeling is that the leveling seems too fast with the missions. I do not want to level, just do missions while I cannot play, but when I do collect the finished missions, sometimes I level when I do not want to level -- I just want a couple buffs to play the dungeons. So maybe 1/2 the xp on the non-dungeon missions??

Same with the lower levels -- I've barely played and I level twice. It's a bit fast for me.
I've noticed that too. I went about halfway from 18-19 while I was at work today. I never spent more than a handful of minutes at a time. But I feel like the idea of "Progress even while you're busy" is a great idea, and makes me WANT the energy mechanic to be in DL for good.