I too was part of the golden age of STS. I was one of the first 100! But due to lack of knowledge of good games i left PL and played other apps. After about two years i have finally recognized the true greatness STS has made. I was in forums though no one knew me. I read the forums and saw the first 1000 become friends much easier than we do now. Guilds fight over no useful information. I use the example of Project Twink and Elite Droids. They were arguing over what to call lvl 15 pvpers! Lot of hurt, anger, and scars were passed between these guilds. Red, you have brought back memories of a time where people were like a group of friends, now i see my friends tear eavh other apart because of some dumb thing. In the past this would be argued for 10 min then, poof, argument dissmissed, no more worries. Now this argument could start guilds, a war, and no improvement in the end. Red i thank you for such sweet memories back then.

(You may notice it says i joined recently, that is because SL forums account is this so new account. I have a old account where nobody knows but me. No one has even heard of him...)