Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Next Elite Cap Vanity?

I know that there have already been threads about this fact but as Humania is (supposedly) close I decided to REV PLS the discussion.

I put my own thoughts in the order IMO are the most likely.

1. Helmet

I have always been thinking (and hoping!) that the lvl 71 elite vanity is a new helmet. Why?
    I have always thought that the elite vanitt recycle would go like this: Helm -> Shield -> Armor -> Helm and so fort because IMO it is almost impossible to make a matching pet with the vanity set simply because it has to be as awesome as the other vanities are. My only possible solution for a elite cap pet was a golden dragon but it seems that sts used that option.
    Besides some don't like to use pets. They cause lag to some and some don't just like to see something wobble or fly around u.

2. Chooseable Vanity

I see this as an option as well. I still think that the "round" is completed and there is a new vanity set. But.
    I remember how many whose first elite cap was Nuri, were a bit upset by the looks of the Shield and were thinking if it was rly worth it to make it to the cap.
    Another fact is that there are more lvl 66 players than there have ever achieved the elite cap. There are lots of people who don't have vanity set sparkles yet and I am sure some would like to choose between the vanity items.
    If some has only Armor, he would most likely choose Helmet while a guy with CoP and MFA would choose a shield as an example. There are just so many who would like to choose which piece of vanity they would take.
    Even though this would be the best option for us all IMO, I can hardly imagine STS to reveal Vanity Cap rewards until lvl 81 cap when they announce the lvl 71 cap campaign.
    The only solution for this IMO is that Humania will be a "new AO". With three campaigns included in the same three elite caps it would be possible to reveal the whole new vanity set. Because STS has said many times that Humania will be AAAWSUM I think it is a possibility that we see a campaign which has three parts because AO is simply the best series of campaigns we have had.

3. Pet

Well I guess I have to put this as well into my list...
    I still think that it is almost impossible to make actually matching piece of pet vanity to our precent vanity set.
    But I am not in the design team so who am I to tell in the end?
    At least if there comes a pet, the full round would be complete.
    Last edited by dudetus; 04-22-2012 at 03:09 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post: