I just went 81-2.
Previous best for overall kills/goals was 56-2 and my overall kills/goals was 31-3~ I believe.
Anyways, both teams for 5v5 - all level 20/21.
Here's the recap for this (screenshot down below):
Game starts, I'm on red team, 3v3, blue team quickly takes lead.
It's now 3v4, blue has the numbers advantage.
I'm carrying the flag to our base, gank the opposing flag carry but die with our flag in our base.
I manage to grab a speed boost, lock down base and score the goal just as another player joined and made the game 3v5.
For the next 10 or so minutes, things are pretty hectic.
We're outnumbered by 2 and our frantically playing defense - in between kills I'm inviting everyone on my friends list.
A friend joins, game becomes 4v5.
In between this, I managed to carry blue flag to a tunnel just outside our base and die.
I revive, flag is still there in the corner, I dash and grab it. Score is now 2-1.
Last player joins, game is now evenly matched 5v5 and we start grueling out for what seemed between 15-20mins.
So many close chances for both teams to score but somehow, defense was phenomenal.
Towards the end, I was sure we were gonna close it out. Wiped out blue team midfield, gave our carry some breathing room but I revive and find out we didn't score.
Many times both teams' flag carriers met in the middle and slugged it out to keep each other from scoring.
I die one last time and soon after reviving, we scored!
I knew I did pretty good but I didn't know I did this good.
The next highest killcounts after mine were 63, 56, 51 and 49.
This is by far the most exhilarating match I've played yet.
Great game!
Tell me about yours!Name:  Screenshot_2012-04-27-11-50-07.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  96.0 KB