I need feed back!!!!!!
I plan on hosting a tournament for any class lvl 30-31. First i need prize donors. Anything will help. The goal is to make the prizes huge.

My idea for the tournament is a little different than any tournament I've seen.
It will consist of 3 rounds. A preliminary, a narrower, and a final.

36 people will be accepted to join. There will be a 5k entrance fee to give a minimum prize of 100k to 1st and 80k to second. Along those lines. If i can not get any donations for prize i will fork out a mambooza swamp juice lvl 33 to first and a mambooza voodoo pin to second as well as the cash prize. DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

The way the tournament will work is as follows.

PRELIMINARY ROUND

36 people will enter the preliminary. I will group the people together in teams of 3. From there the tournament will consist of a FFA battle to 2 10 win matches 3v3. Each winning group will move one to the next round. Only 12 people will move on after this round.

NARROWING ROUND.

This is a round to test the skills of the previous victors. This round will be a 1v1 battle to 10. However all people will be required to use "noob gear" which will be provided by me. All contestants will use the gear based of their skill builds. The only choice of gear you will receive is a helmet and ring. The rest of the gear is provided by me.. the fights will continue until only 6 people remain.

FINAL ROUND!

Will be 6 people in 1v1 battle (paired by myself in tournament style) that will fight only once to ten. Victors move one and this will continue until there is one victor. In this match each contestant will choose his or her own gear unlike the last round. The winner and 2nd place will receive there prize and the contest will end.

I don't think anything like this has been done before but it sounds pretty cool. The gear that i,give out will be evened out gear so that all classes are fair. Give me some feedback and if you can donate to the tournament to increase the size of the prize. As i receive feedback i will set up the tournament. I hope this is something you all,will,enjoy!. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!