Thread: Funny things about DL on iTunes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Default Funny things about DL on iTunes

First the good news, and that is if you look under categories on iTunes and you pick Games, then from the drop-down pick Roleplaying, Dark Legends is displayed as a new game.

Secondly, and this I did not expect, it is rated 12+ ! Most of the rating categories say Infrequent/Mild, but the cartoon violence is rated Frequent/Intense. So, with the laws in the US, that becomes 14+.

That's one kind of funny, as in odd. Here's the other kind, as in it (voice of Tommy DeVito) amuses me.

When you scroll down to Customers Also Bought, the first hit is Dress Up! Fashion Girl! Check it out! LOL!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dark-...475249795?mt=8

Finally, the comments on DL are pretty good with the same two belly-aches we saw a lot here: impatient players who don't want to wait out the one 24-hour timers and people who think plat stuff is too expensive. But y'know, I have the same two complaints about just about everything: my busride is too expensive and I have to wait too much. My job takes 8 hours of my life a day and food is too expensive, etc. So these complaints about a mere game are to be expected.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post: