Through out my time with pl and SL I've had great times.

Lately, it's become corrupted. I have tried to find a pvp level however none are right. No honor all crap, no skill, no rushing, and no such thing as friends. You get spawned, no honor. You get 3v1ed no honor. You get sweated and cursed at for Kiting no class. That is why I resign from pvp.

Pve, I get booted for reasons that cause me utter bewilderment. I join a match on a low level and get booted just because they can. I love my friends but this game is killing me. Where is pl? Idl I'm not taking part of this anymore.

My anger with AoA's and BoA's goes beyond everything. I'm mad at myself for applying, the thing is I see them every one in 3 months At that that's only in balefort. Castle checking auctions, hanging out with high level players, buying stuff REALLY low from new players and when Delphina is on.

Just realize that I understand there are a couple of great AoA's and BoA's just as a majority. They are very inactive and when they are they are NOT setting a good example.

My frustration is so deep I'm only in DL. Last time I quit it was only for 9 days now. Don't count on me coming back. These games are killing me in so many ways. I used to look forward to being on them now they leave me with no appeal whatsoever.

Good bye PL and SL I hope my friends you have a good time.

I will only be on occasionally to visit friends and on forums. The game leaves nothing for me and so I depart. Until Humania my friends, until Humania.

/Half Hearted Sad Wave. End rant