Thread: An Idea for the guild system

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default An Idea for the guild system

Hey, I made a post about this in another thread but its been weeks since then, but I had an idea that my guild has already implemented, but how does a guild council sound? How it works would be like 3 or 6 Players including the Guild Master, who would serve as the Council head as he/she is Guild Master. Each member to the Council would be given specific duties and each guild can interact with one another via their individual Guild Councils. I will explain further by using my guild as an example. we have a near completed council system with our GM running as head of the Council, while me and two other Members of the Council have three specific areas of interest to control. I currently Serve as a Dispute handler/Peacekeeper, making sure that any arguments don't get out of hand. While another member handles the Lvling of newer players. Showing them the Ropes (This can be changed to something else if STS or you guys so desire to do so) While another player handles Guild Relations with other Guilds, Either giving us Friends or Enemies. (The Enemies part can be removed if need be) Thereby making a successful guild Council.

If anyone has any Suggestion on what could be Done with this then please, I implore you to add on to the discussion. and if you have any Questions then please ask.

On a side note if you want to ask me anything in person about this idea or any others i might have in the future then find/add my Main: Kainlegacy.
    My Guild is the BlackStar Black Ops.
    And as another side note please don't flame, or do anything generaly related to being rude, hateful, or, for a lack of better, words Mean and cruel.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kain Legacy For This Useful Post: