So typically I don't like these rant threads as most are pointless and about trivial matters... This however is about money... Real money as it would be. Today I made a thread stating that I would be leveling my mage to 66 & in accordance in attempted to purchase some plat. Due to unforeseen circumstances this has been the most terrible plat purchasing experience ever. Firstly I bought an Amex prepaid card for the amount of $50.00 so that I could buy 800 plat for leveling.

• My first purchase was declined due to an issue with my google wallet

• After fixing the issue with google wallet & calling Amex to have my $1 returned that was charged for verification purposes I tried again. Which was again declined due to not having access to all my info or some thing to that nature. Which I called again to fix.

• Upon the third purchase attempt my card was charged with success! However the sucess was one sided :/ according to my goggle wallet the transaction was cancelled.. And according to my amex card, it was completed.

As seen in these photos:

I have called Amex and discussed this at great length and all they could do is tell me to call the vender/merchant, being a holiday weekend the vendor/merchant is closed.

Essentially im stuck... My money has been taken according to one party and refunded according to another and is now floating in internet limbo untill the weekend is over. Unfortunately by that time the double XP that I was trying to take advantage of (and that would have saved me alot of real money) will be over.

Please dont get me wrong I understand that this is not the fault of STS and these things happen relitively often due to security prtocals and what not..

Tbh, I really dont expect this thread to accomplish anything so please dont flame... Infact refrain from posting unless its constructive. I just really needed to get this off my chest and vent...

Thanks for listening...

TANKKAAR