HEY GUYS! I'm hosting a lvl 51-56 tournament, so dust off your twinks, grab a partner and come on down for some FFA fun!

RULES:

(1) Any gear is useable accept glyph. Even all those Nuri pinks like reptilian shield and tamers club and melodic bow are useable... But if at any point in your match you are caught using glyph, your team will be immediately disqualified.

(2) To keep people from using glyph under vanities no vanity items will be allowed.

(3) Hide hat option is not allowed. All gear you are wearing must be visible.

(4) You need a partner! You must be in the lvl 51-56 range and have a partner. No substitutes are aloud.

(5) If you have more then one character in this level range you have to choose one and stick with that character throughout the entire tournament.

(6) All matches will be played at Forest Haven Forest Fight arena.

(7) All matches will be locked with a password agreed upon by both teams.

(8) At the start of the match BOTH MEMBERS FROM BOTH TEAMS MUST AGREE TO BEGIN BY SAYING GO.

(9) Matches will be best of 3 first team to win two games advances.

(10) After your match has begin rushing, kiting, teaming, tree hugging and running are aloud! The goal is to stay alive... This is a free for all tournament the first team to 10 points will win the game and first team to win 2 games will advance.

(11) THERE WILL ONLY BE 16 TEAMS SO ENTER FAST BEFORE SPOTS ARE FILLED.

PRIZES!!!

It will be a 100,000 gold entree per person. With 16 teams and 2 people to a team that is 3.2 mill. 2.6 for the winners and 600k for runner up. also accepting donations so it's a prize... And I am going to try my hardest to get a dev vanity for the winners perhaps a new unique one. But if you would like to donate so that other participants and the winners have better prizes that would be great! Thanks guys!
If I notice anything else I will add it in.. Any questions and or comments are warmly received and answered.