Hey Spacetime Studios people. I sent I3Q a letter about over 40 missing plat that I downloaded. I tried over 20 apps on the 27th of May and got almost no plat for it. They are expecting me to tell them which app did not work. How do I know with all the apps I tried and failed? I never had to do this when Tap Joy was involved. They always solved my problems and took care of it quickly. This new company sucks! Please tell me what I can do about this situation. And please get rid of I3Q. I have copied the letter that I sent to I3Q below.

Iteachyou

_ _ _ _ _ _1st letter
Date: 5/27/2012 11:56:52 PM

Subject: Your Support Inquiry

Thank you for contacting W3i Support.

Your inquiry is important to us, and you should receive a reply within 2 business days.

In the meantime, many common questions may be addressed using our help section. Please visit:

http://www.freeze.com/Help.aspx

Sincerely,
W3i Customer Support

- - - - - -2nd letter
On the 27th of May I sent a request for help due to major amounts of missing plat. I was sent a note...attached at the bottom that said my request would be handled within 48 hours. It is now the 31st of May and I have still heard nothing. I am talking close to 50 free plat that I am missing in Dark Legends. I would like an answer to my problem soon.

Iteachyou (on dark legends)

- - - - - - third letter

-------Original Message-------

Date: 5/29/2012 9:34:14 AM

Subject: Dark Legends

Thank you for contacting support,

I am sorry you are having troubles! In order to help you out I need a certain piece of information to look into it. The easiest way to send this to me is to:

1. Go to the place where you downloaded the offer

2. Tap on the "?" on the bottom corner of the menu and send an email with the offer name you are having trouble with

This will start a support email that provides the necessary information to look up your offers and help you out!

Please let us know how we can further assist you.

Sincerely,

Customer Support

Please include the contents of this message in your reply. This helps us provide the best response to your inquiry.
Dear customer support,

I downloaded and used over 20 apps on that day. How would you expect me to figure out which app is giving me troubles when it was almost all of them? I am missing over 40 plat! I never had to do this with TapJoy on the other Legends games. They figured it out on their end. I am very upset with this whole thing. Please advise.

Iteachyou