Alien Oasis Part III is currently in-development. All of the monsters and items are designed and on their way through the Art development process. Dungeons are outlined and encounters are being set-up...

While this is going on I have a bit of time to devote to creating more challenging content!

My question to you is this:
What area of the existing game should I use as the inspiration for this 'Elite' campaign stuff?

Some options to consider are:
1. The 'Lost Expedition.' We all know this campaign is pretty much a push-over. I would like to see furiously over-powered Yeti with special skill combos and stuff to make up for how quickly we all stormed "Snowpeak Mountain" when it first released.
2. The 'Crypts.' It's always fun to have grossly challenging undead creatures crawling all over you... ahem... right? Maybe it's just me but I do favor the skeletons and think they would be a fun bunch to beat in an 'Elite' campaign.
3. The 'Swamp.' Cries of "Repeal" have echoed since I nerfed the Swamps so maybe this is the theme that we see again in 'Elite' campaigns. I don't like this option as much because we've all already seen what powerful Crocs can do... and it might be a lot more fun to give someone else the 'Elite' status.

Let me know what you think!
I will be checking back over the next few days in-between high priority changes related to skills and any issues we find with version 1.4. The thread will close by the weekend.

Thanks!

- Cinco