Thread: Looking for way to pass the time???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Looking for way to pass the time???

OK so I know this kind of thread has been posted before, but seems like a good time for it again

I know most of us are greating restless waiting for the new update ot come out. You miss your friend or guildees online and just want things to be busy like it was before and blackstar to have more than 1 or 2 almost full bases. Who wouldnt feel like this?I mean this is a great game and we have all grown to love it!

SO here are some ideas on hosting a contest to bring your friends back into the game:

Host a contest and not just any contest. You gotta think of some new fresh ideas. Something that will attract people to come and participate. Something differnt from your classic race or pvp tournament. Think outside the box. Look at the tools you have and make em work for you.
    Once you have your idea, the next step is to attract the people.

You gotta advertise and market the game. If people dont know about it, then they cant get excited. Post a thread under the contest section so you have a place to send people for the information, then tell people about it in game. Now, I am not saying to spam blackstar with the inforamtion every section. Mention it to your guild in guild chat. Make a comment on runs. Announce it a few times in blackstar. You dont have to have a huge prize just make it fun and exciting!

I hosted a birthday party for a friend in our guild last night and we had so many people from our guild filling up blackstar! It was great and so much fun to be ig with friends again. I am planning more events for the near future to get people from our guild back in SL having fun.

Ill be happy to share more of my ideas with you if you want and I dont care if you copy them because I want the community to be the best it can be!

So let's hear some of your ideas to better the community.
    Last edited by trixie; 06-09-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Infinite Union-Officer Click here to join
    Trixie-Rogue/ Trixietoo-Sorcerer

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post: