Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default The fall of EBS? Not yet!

Hello,
    You may have heard of a guild called Extreme Boss Slayers. We have recently been having some troubles communicating, and we lost the battle today. Zaonabiuibil and MichaelPR have left the guild (to form Demonic for reasons that do not need to be mentioned), soon after, GhostlyFace left the guild. I thought of joining their guild since Mitch has left. I've changed my mind since then. MitchTurbo made this guild for a reason.
    He wanted to see if different people of different guilds could work TOGETHER.
    We have Maximim (formerly) from The dead society, Killaslaynbosses/killaings from Infinite Union, Dr. Explosion and Piano from Sparxtans, tyranto from League of Assasins, and Cancer and I from Sparkling Pwnies. After the events of yesterday and today (Mitchturbo leaving to raise his family, and Z, Mich, and Ghostly leaving) I felt that this guild has fallen.
    I changed my mind as I wanted Mitch's idea to live and succeed. Someone today told me "I want a fresh start in a guild" I told him "EBS is having a new start bro". Now is the time to rebuild our guild. Now is the most important time to apply. The Slayerz 11 will vote on (from who is most helpful and active) who deserves a spot in the Slayerz 11. I have decided that we will rebuild. We will soon stand as strong as we did before.
    If you are interested in a mainly PVE guild that loves to talk and help each other, apply for EBS!
    Last edited by Taipan; 06-19-2012 at 03:10 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taipan For This Useful Post: