Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default Haha STS can never win...

So devs go hey lets make awesome lvl 66 gear as a thank you for spending money and getting to 66 community says yayyy then they go all complain that its too overpowered then now they gonna probably not nerf it if they do then Its gonna piss a whole lot of people off just like with the gratitude shield it use to have stats but so many complained that they nerfed it so how bout them complainers suck it up and get rich level up then buy a lvl 70 set which his better and go complain about those after all the helms arnt even dropping so go make a thread about non dropping helm and dont forget to be greatful of those "OP" angelic sets in pvp for i will own the 66 arena and feel pro so i thank the devs :-) eventhough i am lvl 67 i will still own the arena cause i said so! and yeah no periods ohh well haha

So lets have some fun and add an abraham lincoln quote *web searching ill post it later*

The later has come now after you read my rant here is some quotes by lincoln some funny some to ponder about i chose ones that stood out to me, enjoy

"Whatever you are, be a good one"
    -lincoln

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesnt make it a leg" <--- true story.
    -lincoln

"If i were two-faced would i be wearing this one?"
    -lincoln

"Im a success today because i had a friend who believed in me and i didnt have the heart to let him down"
    -lincoln

Sent using spray paint
    Last edited by razerfingers; 06-21-2012 at 11:09 AM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump