Thread: Powers / Skills confusion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Powers / Skills confusion

I've noticed for some time that the description of some powers don't match the actual effects.

For example:

Vermin Swarm - mentions "snare" (uncharged), "stun" (charged). This seems to have the same effect in pve whether uncharged or charged in that it just stuns (causes enemy to swipe the rodents away and not attack). I believe the terms "stun" (prevents a player from both moving and attacking) and "snare" (prevent a player from moving but allowing them to attack) were termed for use in pvp which no longer appear to work since VS got nerfed a few months ago. Are the terms "stun" and "snare" therefore still applicable?

Hellblade - mentions "knock down" but unless my perception is wrong, this doesn't (and I don't think ever has) seem to knock down at all; either in pve or pvp.

This next one should probably be in a different thread but will mention it here for now.
    Leap - mentions "knock down". Although it does knock down when used on it's own, it doesn't have that effect when used after some other skills. I think this was part of the nerfing a few months ago to prevent players from being knocked to the other side of the screen when combined with other skills. I mainly use this to clear surrounding enemies away and find it frustrating when it doesn't work when needed most.

Can the power descriptions be reviewed / updated? Personally I don’t have much of an issue as I’ve found out by trial and error, but I suspect that the newer players might find the descriptions confusing.
    Last edited by Sarge; 07-09-2012 at 04:20 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarge For This Useful Post: