Thread: New Predictions: Humania Crafting....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default New Predictions: Humania Crafting....

Looks like I was 95% correct on my Humania "set" predictions. As per the last post by Techno Email this weekend, she has confirmed the idea of separate "defensive" and "offensive" sets for each class, just like I predicted in my post early last week. My only mistake was I mixed up "Humanian's" and "of Humanity". I predicted that "Humanian's" would be the offensive set and "of Humanity" would be the defensive set, but it is the reverse. I was 100% correct for the INT & DEX sets.

The reason for my confusion on the STR sets was because I figured the sets would be grouped based on stats (like in the past), where the items that add 29 of the stat would be the defensive sets and the items that add 31 of the stat would be the offensive sets, but it appears they did not group them like that at all. So while Islander's and Sun Gods are the INT & DEX defensive sets and add 29 of the stat, Humanian's is the STR defensive set and adds 31 of the stat. If you examine the items, you will see that their choices do make sense as the defensive set items have higher armor ratings than the offensive set items.

So now for my predictions on crafting....

These I'm less sure on than the set predictions, so call this a logical guess. I think what is going to be required for crafting is both items plus a recipe, and perhaps a few crafting items as well. So what does that mean? Well, here's a couple of examples.....

To craft the STR weapon Tribal Tiki Crusher Of Emotion you will need the following items:

L70 Tribal Tiki Crusher Of Emotion Recipe
    L70 Humanian's Nightmare Scimitar
    L70 Nightmare Scimitar of Humanity

Tiki Weapon Wood
    Tiki Crusher Base

etc.....

To craft the DEX weapon Phantom Pirate’s Crossbone-Crossbow you will need the following items:

L70 Phantom Pirate’s Crossbone-Crossbow Recipe
    L70 Sun God's Beach Bum's Bow
    L70 Beach Bum's Bow of Tiki

Tiki Weapon Wood
    Tiki Crossbow Base

etc.....

And it will be like this for each crafted item. Want to craft a bow? You will need both L70 bows plus the recipe. Yes, this is different than it has been in the past. But once again, Techno Email has give small hints of this and I guess I am clever enough (or dumb enough) to come up with this theory. I guess we will find out which one it is. :P

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: