Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Well Guys its been a good game. But i gtg

Well guys, i have decided to quit PL. Ill pop back in for new updates,
    but for the most part, the apo will remain off my phone. For reasons
    id like to keep private... Awww screw it ill tell you

1. The most important reason. The greed. Everybody wants to get rich,
    and so they overprice items, and they scam ppl out of their hard
    earned money. For instance, a guy was complaining about prices, and i gave him 23k (all my money) and a few pinks for his level. All he had to say was, "any more any more? Dude seriously if your hoarding pinks and not giving them to me, ur selfish. So can i have ur sword and sheild?" THATS RIGHT HE CALLED ME SELFISH!!! no joke.

2. Its become an unhealthy habit. Seriously, i play ALOT. And yet some
    of you play more than i do. Its astounding to me as to how you can
    play that much without getting sick.

3. Some ppl are just plain *****es. Im sorry for the language but its
    true. I know a few ppl (i wont say names) that i used to respect and
    like. And now, for the first reason, theyve become greedy, and they
    just stopped helping ppl.

4. Scammers. Idiots who think they can scam ppl. I hate it. ALOT.

5. My last reason. Boredom. Ive just stopped having fun. Farming is a
    monotonous chore, and pvping is too short.

6. The Mynas Generation- I know the devs have "fixed" that, but lvl 2 is the new mynas place (i think) But its gotten to where i cant tell the noobs to the cool ppl.

My 2 cents on the new update. I like it, the alien blasters are meh. I
    think the devs will continue to work hard and create great new
    updates. This game rules.

Now for the part uve all been waiting for.... My pinks. Ive actually given myst most of my pinks, like all my swamps and low levels. Otherwise ive been giving them out to noobs. i would a list, but frankly i dont have the time. i have a whole bunch of lame AO 1 and lame swamp pinks now. If ya know someone who might want any pink, tell me. I mean seriously, if i cant find someone to take a pink, ill just give it to someone to liquidate (but there is definetly not a shortage of ppl who want pinks.)

Now a list of ppl who i think are awesome ppl

1. Banned: great guy, funny, And nice. Known him for a while. Been a
    part of the community for awhile. Famous for his catch phrase YO and his uber sexy bear. (still not as sexy as renumoth. sorry banned face it. ur not as sexy as u used to be. old age is gettin to ya

2. Mysticaldream: awesome dude, definetly one of the best guys on the
    game. Today i saw him coaching ashbeiman (i think) on a respec for
    pvp. Hes famous for...... uhhhhh his name even tho hes a guy? He musta been high on something....

3. Haikus: Frickin awesome. Guess how i heard about him? ppl saying, wow haikus is so generous, or dude haik just gave me a mam pin. my personal favorite ME: dude i have the best price around, u know u wanna buy it..... HIM: naw dude I know my bud haik ull hook me up with one. LOL

4. Holybean: When i first met him, i was like "Oh crap another noob." He probably wasnt a noob at the time, but i thought he was. He actually turned out to be a nice guy. He lent me a red scarab isis when i was dying for one, and a guy seriously said "Ill offer 1 mill for it" Unfortunately it wasnt mine, so i couldnt sell it (even though he probably would like 750k. 250 for me of course. but i got burned by that before (ill explain if ya want.)

5. Violentsaint: Well with the charity and all, hes a legend. A really cool guy. Dont know him too well, so i cant really elaborate.

6. Thelonearcher: ill admit, i used to HATE the guy. im sure alot of ppl did. but once you get passed that, and get to know him a little better, hes a great guy. I mean sure we all have our douchey moments, and ppl seemed to think he was a douche. but hes not. so before you hear from your friends "awww dude thelonearcher is a frickin idiot. i hate him." get to know him. dont judge a book by the reviews (good good huh? thought of that myself!!!!!!

7. Smokester- Great dude. sells for a good price, likes to help ppl out, and actually played the game!!!! good for u!!!!!

EDIT: Had to add my buddy vulgar

8. Vulgarstrike: Friend since fathom crypt. I remember us complaining "WTF frogmar sucks!"
    Great guy. Gave me a zombie robe!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome guy

Anyway to the devs. seriously guys GREAT GAME. really enjoyed it. 1.4 was ok i guess.... The new items are GREAT. I really enjoyed my time playing, made a bunch of cool friends, and made a few enemies (hehe) But i will pop on to chat with my buds, (annoy ppl with holybean, spamming bored, bored, bored, bored, bored) Its fun. try it!!!

So ya peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER MY PEEPS!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tjornan; 09-04-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME