Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A guild called "True Legend", really?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default A guild called "True Legend", really?

What's up Comrades?

Today, I got several PM's from random people teasing me that my title is bogus. I was wondering how could they possibly accuse me of such a thing. Then, as if the PL gods heard me ask, this particular player waltzes in front of me:

Name:  Poser.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  36.1 KB

Name:  Poser2.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  69.0 KB

So, I followed this player around...just observing. I was in CS just doing my day-to-day merching chores, I thought I might as well keep myself more busy following this interesting player. There were instances where he got praised for achieving the "True Legend title". So in my short investigation, there have been two effects of this "imitation":

1. Some people thinks the "real deal" is a bogus
    2. Some people thinks the "bogus" is the real deal

It's causing confusion (despite small in scale AS OF NOW) and that's unfair to the people who legitimately earned the title. I hope STS looks into this, renames said guild, and reprimands the guild master. It's obviously a cheap way to imitate the "Title". It couldn't possibly be a coincidence. Even if it was, it will still inadvertently diminish the value of the actual “Title”. That "True Legend" is worth thousands of platinum, millions of gold (item sets), effort, and time. Maybe that’s why they just created a guild, because they couldn’t achieve the real thing. Pardon me from what I'm about to say, for the lack of better word, but "this is cheapness at its peak". I hope devs look into this. :P

PS: I will file a report to Support. Just wanted to get your thoughts on this.

PSS: Titles shouldn't be able to be replicated as in-game names or guild names. :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-25-2012 at 10:38 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post: