Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I'm thinking that perhaps I am not using the bow correctly. I have the lvl66 Tiki Set with both the bow and the shanks. Compared to your crafted set, the Tiki set appears to have slightly more crit & damage, and considerably less armor. Yet I am not even able to kill Bandit Queen with the bow as she heals herself faster than I can inflict damage.

When you use the bow, how exactly do you do it? I stand a bit back, keep auto attack on, and whenever she comes towards me I stomp her back into the wall. With the Shanks I also keep it on auto, but instead spam the slash skills and stomp. Should I be fighting with the bow in the same exact manner as I do with the shanks? Should I instead be fighting with the bow the same as I do with a melee weapon?

I'm a bit confused.
That was precisely my point a few posts ago about the bow-bear argument. A bow bear who JUST auto-attacks is worthless. Whether using str/dex/int, using slashes and SMASH (beckon+stomp), as well as debuffs, are essential. Otherwise bears are useless.