Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The 7day Exp Elixer renewed?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    In your previous post, you put quotation marks around "timing of the email is in question" as if that was a quote from me, which it is not. That's the very definition of twisting words. Furthermore, asking when the emails went out like I did and "questioning the timing of the emails" are two very different things. I'm hardly tongue-tied. You're just clearly going out of your way to argue.
    I paraphrased not twist, you still haven't disproved me to call it twisted, prove first that what you meant was not what I meant for you to say it was twisted :P Otherwise, asking a question and questioning something are identical statements :P Both aims to point out a hole or gap that was not addressed...otherwise, what is the point of asking something if you already know the answer :P Alone, it would have been an innocent question, however, what is crucial is the sentence that followed...I'll explain further :P

So you're telling me that you asked this "The question is when did the emails go out" but you don't actually mean to question the timing of the emails...so why did you then went further and said "...because the OP and many others obviously didn't know they were getting a free 7-day elixir" right after asking the question...as if it was a consequence of the timing? :P If you were merely asking for the "when" you wouldn't go any further and state the consequence should the email were untimely, you would have just ended with a question :P You were clearly insinuating a disconnection on timelines :P

PS: I am going out of my way :P I invite you to because I can sense that you're just using very minimal portion of your head atm...I know you can do more :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 08-07-2012 at 02:58 AM.