Thread: Every ELITE Vanity Items should be SAME.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Every ELITE Vanity Items should be SAME.

Again, a thread about elite vanities. Many people insists that the past elite vanities' bonus on stats is ok cuz they earned em. Listen. What about people who did same thing like in past vanity set to earn the new elite vanitiy set? They even spent more platinum, more time and effort. But now, what dev is saying is that we dont get the bonus in stats lol. LOL. Access to ELITE dungeon?? ha.. We cant even join parties in elite dungeon if we dont have elixir or good equipments. And obviously, we dont earn gold in elite dungeon much, but other maps like sandbar lagoon.
    IT IS NOT FAIR GIVING DIFFERENT BONUS OR EFFECTS IN PAST AND NEW ELITE VANITY SET. Every elite vanity set, past or future should have same advantages, either bonus in stats or appearance.
    I insist tht dev should unite the effect. They should choose to remove the bonus in stats on past elite vanity set, or also give bonus in stats at new elite vanity set.

Also, another discussion. I feel cheated in MFA lol. Do u know how many people expected stat bonus on equipping mfa and monarch helm? If they are not supposed to give any bonus in stats, STS should have announced it. It is very rude and bizzare to say "they are not for set. 71,76,81 vanity item is set". So what was the platinum we spent for mfa? lol Appearance? I would not spend like 400 plat for that cool appearance lol. Angel gears? We can just spend $50 bucks and save 800 plat for new thrasher parties in humania. No need to farm for MFA. I feel cautious why people do not fight with STS on this issue. But I think monarch and MFA should also give bonus in stats, or else, it means STS fooled us.

Plus, dear to the players who already have past elite vanity set, why are u guys behaving so cheap and dirty in letting new elite players get bonus in stats with new elite vanity set? I cant believe u guys want that special bonus only on u. People must be able to earn those bonus by farming for elite vanities. How can u guys insist that new vanity set should not give bonus in stats? Lol. Thats very SELFISH thing to do as a old, elite, player.
    (Sorry to players who insists that new elite vanity set should have bonus in stats or bonus in stats in past vanity set should be removed even though already have past vanity set)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amilys For This Useful Post: