Thread: Sparxtans one hell of a ride:)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Sparxtans one hell of a ride:)

Hey guys. I have an announcement that at first might seem like a bad thing but over time we will all get over it. On this day, 8/14/2012, my officers and myself have decided to retire the guild. In no way are we doing this because there was a problem of any kind, but for the reason that we are satisfied with the run we've had and the people we've befriended. I for one am so proud of all those who tried this guild stuck with us to the end and anyone who helped us along the way. Without you we wouldn't have made it this far. Around this time 8 months ago Sparxtans was created. We were all people who came together under one roof to be a close group of friends. And along the way our friendships expanded and grew stronger. Yes we did have problems along the way but because of them it made us stronger. We are not leaving due to weakness we are leaving at our prime because we feel at peace with what I have and my officers have accomplished. When I started this guild I never knew I'd have the opportunity to know so may great people. And I appreciate and savor every minute of our time together. As the Romans once said . We came . We saw. We conquered . We are not dying, we are just passing off the banner to another guild in hopes that they might share in success and happiness as we did But, eh, don't count us out down the stretch, you never know when we will wake from our slumber and come again, always have the possibility out there I thank all those who supported us and look forward to continue to have many adventures with y'all outside the guild. This guild has passed all expectations and I am sincerely proud to have lead y'all. Thank you all for your time and friendship. Once a Sparxtan always a Sparxtan: the memories we shared can't be taken away from us And I'm sure as hell won't forget them either. We stick by out motto: "We live together . We fight together . We die together." Now I'm ready to die along side of y'all My brothers, my family, my friends. This is not the end, it opens more beginnings . Thank you all again and I look forward to seeing you in Blackstar.

With undying respect,
    ~Shad, a Sparxtan forever .
    <3 Sparxtans <3
    Last edited by Theshadowxxxx; 08-14-2012 at 08:48 AM.

. Live . Fight . Die .

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Theshadowxxxx For This Useful Post: