Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Come on STS!!! :(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frzendeath View Post
    I feel bad for all the kids who grew up on this crap...
    This current generation of kids are going to be so much cooler growing up on batman, avengers, dcu, etc.... they will also agree with me like my 4 year old daughter already does batman rules and power rangers blow...
    Ummm no need for your comment on my post. No need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who grew up watching The Rangers just because someone like you never liked them or whatever. However a lot of people don't like them a lot of people does. Batman, lets see some people like it, some don't (like me) but you don't see me saying I feel sorry for those who grew up on that crap.(just like rangers doesn't exist neither Batman, Avengers, etc etc) It's not about being cooler or not, really who cares about that. I would have loved to see you in your younger years, (you might say no), but I bet you use to watch them as well. Probably getting up and doing the "It's Morphin time" pose...I'm just saying...

But imma ask in a nice way to please exit yourself from my thread. This thread was made for fun, and has inspired sts developers.

Thank you for your opinion; but wasnt necessary Good Bye

SN: How old are you again????
    Last edited by SexyIsland; 08-17-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"