Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default NFL NFL EHHHNEHHHFELLLL season.

So I'm watching my team's pre-season game, and we just won, seeing that I'm trying to get to know my forum buddies better, and football season is usually that magical time of the year when strangers bond by sharing a common enemy *cough*steelers*cough* haha, enough joking aside, I would love to know what your favorite American football team is, No disrespect to the other sports, this just happens to be the prevalent one at the moment for me.

Just post your favorite teams here.

My favorite pro football team is the Jaguars, since I live in Jacksonville. They've won their first preseason game, and Justin Black has been dominating the second one. I haven't had much faith in these guys since 2007-2008, so it seems to promise an exciting year, currently 20-24 Jags behind in the fourth quarter, 54 more seconds left in the game, so hoping they can do something about it.

EDIT: AHHHHHHH 23 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK, FOURTH DOWN, 24-20 JAGS ALMOST FINISHED, OH MY GOD PALMER STRAIGHT DELIVERED !!! GO JAGGGGSSSSS! 2-0 ON THAT PRESEASON MY DUDES!!! hahaha

***Remember, this is in the spirit of football, there's no virtual booze so no reason to offend each other, (that covers drunk-typing) no flaming, spamming, racism, rage, whatevers.

GO JAGGGGGS!
    Name:  derrick-harvey.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  58.3 KBName:  Jones-Drew+Highstep%u00255B3%5D.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  70.3 KB

Now you try ^_^
    Last edited by Aaroniero Arruruerie; 08-17-2012 at 10:28 PM.