Never thought this day would come but I'm quitting (NUU NOT ANOTHER 2010 PLAYER !) ! I'll try to keep this short for you guys

So this has nothing to do with the content of pocket legends nor the community, which in fact both are amazing! I'm getting busy with real life stuff, like school and sports. I'm going pro!!! (I hope lol) anyways I made it hard on myself by playing this game too much. It was a good run don't get me wrong however I should be focusing on more important stuff. With that said, I want you guys to take my advice. Don't make this game your life like I did. Ask yourself when you beat someone in pvp, "I just owned him, but I am more successful then him/her in real life?" for all you guys know, they could be lawyers with multiple degrees and even if you are more successful, what does being better in a GAME prove?

I personally wanna thank RedRyder(I hope this is right! xD) for this quote he said back in summer, about going out and have fun. I did what he said, went to the beach and met awesome peeps and ended up staying there all day! Since then we have been hanging out.

DON'T PM ME or ask for stuff because I either gave it away(only a few stuff) or kept it. I have about 2 gold caps still and I will probably get curious one day and come back, but not anytime soon. I cleared everything from cs and all my toons are set for their break.

Many Thanks to STS and all you lovely guys here on the forums! Thanks to my guild that I was proudly officer of! Thanks to AoA program for bestowing me with the title and I had a blast with you guys. Thanks to all my friend I made along the way, You guys are the reason I enjoyed this game to its extent! Cya and take care all!!

P.S. I will delete the app from all three games after today and sign out from forums!